Are you an Aspiring finance professional with experience in management accounts looking to grow and progress?
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual looking to really progress in finance based in Milton Keynes in a rapidly growing business.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist with preparation of monthly Management Accounts including accruals/pre-payments
· Prepare monthly Balance sheet reconciliations, including I/Co.
· Prepare VAT returns
· Prepare ONS returns
· Day to day support of Finance Assistants
· Weekly payment run processing
· Fixed Asset Register maintenance
· Assist with Budget preparation
· Statutory Accounts preparation including - info for disclosure notes
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
- Currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA or later stages of AAT
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Some Experience in month end responsibilities and management accounts.
The company is looking to offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package. The salary on offer would be between £250 per annum + study support and other benefits.
If you are interested or would like more information around the role please do not hesitate to contact me by email or over the phone.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.