Assistant Ecologist - Surrey
We are looking for an Assistant Ecologist to join an award winning Environmental Consultancy in Surrey. The company work on projects from park designs, historic landscape restoration and conservation issues. They have a hybrid set up, with a mix of home working as well as on site and in the office.
The company offer an excellent training programme and there are options for continuous learning and professional development, providing you with the tools and resources needed to advance your career. They also offer a generous holiday allowance, social events throughout the year, TOIL and access to fleet cars.
Whilst working as an Assistant Ecologist, you will be;
- Conducting ecological surveys, assessments, record habitats accurately,
- Assisting in analysing ecological data collected from field surveys,
- Working closely with the team of ecologists and other professionals, including Landscape Architects and Arboriculturalists,
- Involved in environmental impact assessments, habitat management plans, and biodiversity conservation strategies.
For this Assistant Ecologist role, you will ideally have;
- A degree in Ecology, or a related field,
- Experience in conducting ecological surveys,
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficiency in using ecological survey equipment and software is advantageous,
Interested in this Assistant Ecologist vacancy? To discuss this vacancy or any others, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)