You will have a relevant Environmental Management, Ecological (or similar i.e Zoology), degree
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 p/a
Pebble Recruitment are currently representing a client who is actively seeking an ambitious Assistant Ecologist to join their exciting consultancy, based in Cheshire. Our client has grown rapidly and now provides a variety of services to clients. Their spike in recruitment stems from their glowing reputation within the industry, which has resulted in them having a healthy pipeline of both repeat and new business. An exciting time to join!
The successful Assistant Ecologist will work closely alongside the ecology team in and around the area of Cheshire as well as across the UK, assisting with protected species surveys.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Ecologist to get their foot in the door of Ecology and gain invaluable experience!
Are you an ambitious Assistant Ecologist with circa 1+ years' of experience? Do you have a get-up-and-go attitude? If so, my client is offering an exciting and unique opportunity to gain superb ecological exposure to a variety of protected species and projects around Cheshire and the UK.
Assistant Ecologist Position Overview
- Undertaking protected species surveys
- Helping to manage small to medium-sized projects
- You will gain exposure to and training in: Phase 1 Habitat Surveys, PEA, PRA, Bat, GCN, Bird, Badger, other protected species and Report Writing
- You will also gain exposure to and training in: Rewilding, BNG, Wild Ponds and Habitat Creation
Assistant Position Requirements
- 1+ years of industry surveying experience
- Degree in Ecology, Environmental Management, or a related field
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Some knowledge of UK wildlife legislation
- Chartered Institute of Ecology & Environmental Management is preferred
Assistant Ecologist Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary, ranging between £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working, or fully remote
- Progression and training opportunities - generous CPD budget
- Other benefits to be discussed at the interview stage
If you are eager to seize this opportunity or wish to explore other roles, click "Apply Now" or get in touch with Tim Joannides at Pebble Recruitment.
Interested? Please APPLY NOW or call us on the phone number shown for a confidential chat.