Our client - an established and well-respected Accountancy Practice based in Hinckley - is seeking an AAT-qualified OR ACCA-trainee semi-senior to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Preparing accounts & associated paperwork (unincorporated businesses & companies),
* Assisting with the preparation of Business Tax Computations, Partnership Returns, Personal Tax Computations & Personal Tax Returns,
* Preparing P11D returns,
* Checking the quality of work produced, making sure it meets high standards & suggest ways of improving quality / consistency.
The Right Person
* Experience undertaking the duties listed above,
* AAT-qualified, part-qualified ACCA or qualified by experience,
* Experience & knowledge of using Iris, Sage & Xero would be advantageous,
* High level of attention to detail
* Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
* Effective communication skills (internal & with clients), skilled at dealing with people.
* Appointment Type: Permanent, in-house
* Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 (subject to experience)
* Hours: Full-Time
* Holiday 21 Days + Bank Holidays
* Fantastic offices with a skilled, driven & friendly team… all the coffee & tea you can drink
* Opportunity to attend training courses and develop further
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call us (quoting our 5-digit job reference) on (0). If you do not consent, please DO NOT apply to this vacancy.