Accounts Assistant - £25-£30k per annum - FTC 12 months - Croydon
A forward thinking, innovative company who are world leaders in the Insurance industry are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on a FTC of 12 months.
This role will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of management accounts for 3 separate legal entities, manage large data sets as well as assisting the wider accounting team.
Some of your responsibilities
- Providing accurate and timely reporting on financial performance of the separate entities.
- Managing large data sets in Excel and making sure to upload to the relevant accountancy package.
- Performing key control checks to ensure data integrity and accuracy is maintained.
- Developing better ways of doing things and helping to improve overall department efficiency.
- Supporting the completion of monthly reconciliations, client statements and detailed investigation / analysis where required.
- Assist the Accounts Payables department with invoice processing, purchase order administration, supplier liaison, payment runs, banking administration and management reporting.
- When required, assist the Accounts Receivables department with the raising of invoices, credit control and management reporting.
- Carry out additional duties as requested by your manager from time to time.
- Attend team meetings as and when required.
The right person will have
- Experience working in a Finance department in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of microsoft applications (intermediate excel)
- Proactive and inquisitive with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
To be considered for the role please get in touch as soon as possible.