Juice is delighted to be recruiting a full-time accounts and administration assistant for a varied and developing role within a small administration team.
The role is primarily sales and purchase ledger work but the opportunity offers a real potential for development and growth across other areas of the accounts function.
Working within a small team the role requires someone who is adaptable to support with team work and where no one day is the same.
Key duties include -
- Logging overhead invoices, matching all statements
- Ensuring EDI link invoices balance statements
- Paying suppliers and posting payments
- Paying lease settlements, managing credit card transactions
- Supplier account queries
- Log and Expenses
- Sales Ledger:
- Logging BACS and Cheque receipts from customers
- Customer refunds, Logging Credit Card receipts
- Credit control, managing monthly Direct Debit Collection
- Assist in account enquiries
As part of the administration duties will also include answering the telephone to customer, suppliers, and 3rd parties.
The working hours for this role are 8.30am - 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
The role is based on the outskirts of the City Centre and comes with the benefit of on-site parking.